Saturday, 8 March 2014

To Listen and To Understand

Joezelle Jairah M dela Cruz
2013-19749

Music is one of our many forms of communication - let it be about love, friendship, family, politics, society, nature, among others. We all like to listen to music, because of the rhythm, because of the lyrics, because of the artist.

Sometimes what we need is a little music to communicate better. After listening to the musical pieces in class, I realized that there is no gap between the art of creating music and science.

Personally, music is one of my favorite forms of communications. I find it easy to relate to the rhythm and to the lyrics. The pieces played in class were some examples of how music can be used to express the beauty of science. And for me, the music was successful in delivering the ideas they hold because I really was able to listen and understand the beauty of science through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment