Thursday, 16 January 2014

Let's Walk on the Moon

Joezelle Jairah M dela Cruz
2013-19749

It would be very difficult to get to the moon, but a real canon as powerful as the one in the film might do the trick. However, I do wonder if they will really just fall back to Earth like the one in the film.

Also, I don't think aliens really do exist, or at least I don't think they live on the Moon. But mushrooms as big as those would be really amazing! I really do wonder if there are places on the Moon with that kind of life, and all those terrains and landscapes.

I don't really like the idea of the Moon having a face. It's just so weird and I can't imagine that.

All in all, I liked the film. It was very entertaining and amusing for me. It really lightened my afternoon because I was having quite a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment